Author Topic: Trident is recruiting!  (Read 5835 times)

Offline Vincentiusx

• Salutes: 1
    • [TRID]
    • View Profile
    • Tridentoutfit
Trident is recruiting!
« on: September 22, 2014, 11:05:01 am »

What is Trident?
Trident's a large gaming clan with thousands of members, that play many games together. We started out as a PlanetSide 2 outfit and have since grown to be one of the most well-known and biggest clans in that game. This is also where our motto 'The Crown belongs to Trident' comes from.
We have our own website, TeamSpeak3 server and IRC server.
You can check out our website on www.tridentoutfit.com.

Our Guns of Icarus clan
Our Guns of Icarus Online clan started out as a group of friends, most of which weren't in Trident, and was founded late May. Because we grew to the extent that using Skype wasn't practical anymore and we'd recruited a lot of Trident members into our clan, we have changed our name to Trident and have become an official part of Trident.
Our clan is for both casual and hardcore people, and we like to play together in a coordinated fashion on our Mumble server. Generally we just get together with a couple of friends and have fun talking to each other and playing Guns of Icarus. :)
There are no requirements on joining us, apart from being able to understand English and keeping yourself to our rules.
Our rules can be found on https://tridentoutfit.com/charter.

How to join?
You can join our clan by messaging the staff on Guns of Icarus, Steam, posting a reply to this forum or alternatively creating an account on our forums and PMing me there or asking for one in the thread.

Our staff
  • Leader: Vincentiusx
  • Officers: Badcrow, Rhakshata

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:37:53 am by Goldenglade »

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: Trident is recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:09:09 pm »
Can't say I've seen you guys before. You seem like very nice people- I wish you all the best.

See you in the skies. :D

Offline Vincentiusx

• Salutes: 1
    • [TRID]
    • View Profile
    • Tridentoutfit
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 01:28:09 pm »
Can't say I've seen you guys before. You seem like very nice people- I wish you all the best.

See you in the skies. :D

Might be because we used to go under the DUMB tag, was a joke of the friend who made the clan. :P
We've only switched to the TRID tag and Trident name about a week ago.

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 06:31:38 pm »
Aha, that explains it i think I've seen some DUMB's around before.

Well then, I welcome Trident to Guns of Icarus.

Ohaiiii.