Author Topic: The Metamidion for 6/13/14 - This week's guest: Tanya Phenole!  (Read 4356 times)

Offline Fourth Oracle

• Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard the Metamidion, a talk show all about the Guns of Icarus metagame... well, most of the time. This week will be a little bit different as we examine the people who go under the hood of the ship to keep it running even as explosions are rocking it: the engineer. From a spectator's perspective, it looks like the pilots and the gunners are the important roles, but none of what they do would be possible without the engineers that keep things running. It's an intense and demanding job, but somebody's got to do it.

We'll have competitive vet Tanya Phenole to talk about her experience engineering aboard a broad range of vessels... and under a broad range of captains to show how different it is to engineer for a competitive vessel.

It will take place half an hour after the Iron Fork and will probably run somewhere between an hour and an hour and a half. If you can't make it, then the recording will be available on my Twitch channel. Last week's show with Rotted Beef can be viewed here: http://www.twitch.tv/fourthoracle/b/536082250

I'll see you there!

Offline Tanya Phenole

• Salutes: 92
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: The Metamidion for 6/13/14 - This week's guest: Tanya Phenole!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 07:03:07 am »
That was awesome! I mean, I had a lot of fun XD Dream to repeat that sometime