Author Topic: Something hairy :P  (Read 3440 times)

zlater75@hotmail.com

Something hairy :P
« on: December 04, 2013, 04:39:07 am »
I was setting up a second set of characters i stumbled across something i'd like to get changed.

Hair colour can't be changed individually. I would very much like to properly be able to customise each character class to be individually set. Like one redhead, one blonde, one darkbrown.
I'd like to have more options for looks if possible.

I would love if there were twice the amount of dyes and could they maybe be free in the future? Or be able to select from a colourmap desired colour and brightness/darkness?

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Something hairy :P
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 10:38:05 pm »
I think the idea is that they are all the same character but with different costumes regarding class.

zlater75@hotmail.com

Re: Something hairy :P
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:25:30 am »
same hair colour regardless of gender too? if you make two sets of characters one male, one female then all 6 have the same haircolour however you'd like to change it per character/gender.

It would be nice to be able to make that individual class stand out more from the rest. Just a matter of style and customisation freedom. Thankfully hair colour doesn't cost. But if you have already dyed the costumes etc then notice your brunette and redhead are suddenly blond and look less suitable for the costumes then dyes were spent for vain.