Author Topic: Heavy Carronade appearance  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Heavy Carronade appearance
« on: October 11, 2013, 12:45:18 pm »

This is more of a request than a suggestion, but quite honestly I couldn't help but look at the gun's slot picture and then take a look at the real gun and notice that they look nothing alike color-wise.

To the art team: Paint it silver in game too! This looks so cool, but the gun in game does it no justice in terms of looks.

Offline Zenark

• Salutes: 41
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Heavy Carronade appearance
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 01:01:00 pm »
Oooh, I want a silver Carronade! Might also make it stand out more so it'd be easier to see on an enemy ship, like the glaringly bright gold of the hwacha.

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 01:46:22 pm »
I want to unlock the golden "bling" carro at gunner level 15 so everyone knows how leet I am.

J/K, that would be awful.

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:13:44 pm »
I want to unlock the golden "bling" carro at gunner level 15 so everyone knows how leet I am.

J/K, that would be awful.

Haha xD

Oh god that was a good one x3

Oooh, I want a silver Carronade! Might also make it stand out more so it'd be easier to see on an enemy ship, like the glaringly bright gold of the hwacha.

Exactly, not only does it make it look cool, but it makes it stand out so people know what to aim for, which will hopefully make all the exaggerated complaints about it being OH SO HARD to disable cease to exist.