Author Topic: Any chance of an extended donations with incentives (non-kickstarter)  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Phores

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
A lot of kickstarter projects close well before the project is anywhere near completion, a fair few of these offer another system to donate with similar/identical rewards after the kickstarter closes.
Any chance GoIo will be offering something like this? I'd love to still be able to push for further stretch goals and get a pre-order in (a duster coat/other decent costume wouldn't go amiss either I must say) but didn't really get much of a chance to see the game before the donations closed.
I'm sure there are others in the same situation as me. Also means you get to keep the full donations, no kickstarter taking their cut ;)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Muse is still accepting PayPal donations if I'm not mistaken... Not sure if they doing incentives or not...

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Currently, there are two tier rewards related to Adventure Mode for donating to the PayPal here. http://gunsoficarus.com/store/ . There's also Merch available here. Otherwise, there is currently nothing like the Kickstarter in effect. Hmm...

Offline Phores

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
Hadn't seen that page, thanks for link! Though, yes, a little tracker and a couple of fluff tiers (cosmetic/badges) would be great to see added in to fill the gap from the $10 and $55. If you decide to upgrade to the other one later is previous donation counted or do you need to put it all in at once?