Author Topic: Your first User name?  (Read 29281 times)

Offline Sonoskay

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
Your first User name?
« on: May 22, 2013, 07:30:32 pm »
 For many Of us We  were children when we made our first user name on websites and games. And a lot of them Are really funny.
For laughs Lets share some of our childhood user names and describe why as a child you chose that name.  if you Like You can post the site/game you used it on.

Username: Digidood92
Site: Neopets

I was 8 when I first was introduced to this site and thought it was awesome. I was a huge fan of digimon at the time and thought the "92" Sounded cool because it kinda rhymed. And yes before anyone asks It was a misspelling of "Dude" And no it was not Intentional.
I wasn't a very intelligent kid

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
Re: Your first User name?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 08:03:27 pm »
Plastic_tropical_fish, which I used for the early days of yahoo, especially back when yahoo chat channels still existed (I was like 12-13 at the time, so back in like what... '97-'98? Using Windows 3.11 :D)

Why? Because for some reason I had a box of plastic tropical fish.

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 08:05:03 pm »
My first nickname I used for internet gaming was *DUN DUN DUUUUUN* Mill Wilkinson.
It was a random name I generated using Neverwinter Nights' Aurora toolset for an NPC. Then I needed a name for Urban Dead, and tah-da, the name came up again, and has been used ever since. ^^

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »
SuperMaokeyMan(some numbers) shut up I couldn't spell monkey. Also on neopets, because I wanted that monkey neopet. Then it basically got the flu and I kept feeding it poison.

Then ducky21.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:43:45 pm »
violent_fighter(random number insert here) days of big point.........

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 10:37:51 pm »
Keon started with Terraria, at "Kieon" and then in flash games simplified to "Keon" then to "KeonSkyfire"

Offline Letus

• Salutes: 34
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 11:27:21 pm »
DarkEeveePoke

I don't even remember the site but it was a pokemon based iIRC...

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 01:33:06 am »
Kraikken was my very first username, AOL, don't remember how long ago it was.
...  Don't google it, it'll take you on a strange and weird adventure.

Offline Redorio diVario

• Salutes: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 06:23:52 am »
It was a random name I generated using Neverwinter Nights' Aurora toolset for an NPC. Then I needed a name for Urban Dead, and tah-da, the name came up again, and has been used ever since. ^^
LOL, same here. My first internet nickname was Ric Simane which I still use since this day. Funny thing is that the NWN random name generator created not Ric Simane but Ric Siamne, but I kept reading it as "Simane" all the time and when I noticed the mistake it was already used to saying it as "Simane". The nick name was used on my first Internet forum I've joined gehenna.fora.pl.

Or maybe my first nickname was marchewforever which I used as my first e-mail ever xD. Oh, and "marchew" means "carrot" xD.

Offline GrimWinter

• Salutes: 2
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 07:24:23 am »
Rockclimbe13/Rockclimber (can't even remember how I dropped the R. Probably a mix of lack of availability, name length restrictions, and creativity) from Diablo 2. Kept that name all the way until this year when I started using GrimWinter/GrimGlacies

Offline Arthem White

• Salutes: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 07:41:56 am »
Falcord. It was my acc name for Diablo 2.

Thought I had created it myself, but apparently I pulled it out of my subconscious, because years later I re-watched an episode of Dexter's Laboratory in which one of the characters had that name...

Offline MasX

• Salutes: 26
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 08:58:13 am »
chronos1112 for about every game but this one

Offline Chrinus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 09:24:13 am »
Sakeriel, started in D2... lots of folks seem to be starting up in that era :D I only moved to Chrinus because of the long backstory behind that name and before its use as a handle. Basically, the roles played no longer suit the character.

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 10:41:33 am »
sonictale was my AOL screen name, because I liked Sonic and Tails but didn't want numbers, so I just changed the spelling when sonictails/sonictail was taken. Hedgehog64 was my RuneScape username, again because of Sonic, 64 just because I loved the N64. I think my first AIM screen name was lilscotty1116. Not even going to try to justify that one.

Offline Pickle

• Salutes: 42
    • [AeBr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 10:55:20 am »
I can remember that my first email address was with one of the freeservers, the Colarado one I think.. that would have been back in '92.  But I haven't a clue what online pseudonym I was using at the time.  I do remember that we didn't get issued email addresses at Uni until my second year, and that was only if you requested one - hence the freeserve address for registering with such classic sites as Monochrome, Foothills and Surfers.