Author Topic: kickstarter rewards  (Read 23652 times)

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
Re: kickstarter rewards
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 09:09:05 am »
I believe it was sent to a defunct account of mine. I emailed Muse, but nothing back yet.

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 09:12:56 am »
To quote the email

This is Eric Chung from Muse Games.  You will be receiving all surveys and fulfillment emails from me and you can respond directly to me if you have any questions or issues (eric@musegames.com).] This is Eric Chung from Muse Games.  You will be receiving all surveys and fulfillment emails from me and you can respond directly to me if you have any questions or issues (eric@musegames.com).

Offline Zenocide

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 02:15:34 pm »
Just got all my rewards in my email.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 02:38:01 pm »
me too :)

Offline BrotherDoma

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 03:26:26 pm »
Same! It's ok to give away the copy of skirmish if you already have it right?

Offline dragonmere

• [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 04:02:48 pm »
Got mine now, thank you Muse team.

Question: What exactly did the costume pack unlock? Captain's costume pack for skirmish appears to have unlocked 1 (random?) costume for each class.

Is this independent of my KS tier [Complete Adventure (Early Bird)] reward of costume, goggles, and hat for all three classes? I'll be getting that once Adventure Mode comes out?

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 04:22:47 pm »
For the many of us who own Skirmish mode, can we give our Skirmish Mode Game Key(s) to other people who have the game. I also may give my costume pack to another person if I already own most of the outfits. I am going to keep the Dustrider outfits, they are mine! Just want to confirm that separate steam accounts can use codes from the same email.

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 05:10:08 pm »
For the many of us who own Skirmish mode, can we give our Skirmish Mode Game Key(s) to other people who have the game. I also may give my costume pack to another person if I already own most of the outfits. I am going to keep the Dustrider outfits, they are mine! Just want to confirm that separate steam accounts can use codes from the same email.

I gave my extra skirmish key away and it worked fine.

Offline Clara Skyborn

• Salutes: 48
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 05:15:09 pm »
Question: What exactly did the costume pack unlock? Captain's costume pack for skirmish appears to have unlocked 1 (random?) costume for each class.

Is this independent of my KS tier [Complete Adventure (Early Bird)] reward of costume, goggles, and hat for all three classes? I'll be getting that once Adventure Mode comes out?

Captain's costume pack is 6 costumes (not random), one for each class and gender. This is indeed separate from your costume sets, which will be your choice of items. We'll be sending a different survey for you to pick these items soon.

Yep, you can give your keys away to anyone you like. They're not tied to your account.

Offline Rex Kramer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 11:10:03 pm »
Hi everyone,

I helped GoI project via Paypal and recieved reward keys, I used the soundtrack's key on Steam, but I don't know where music files are... could you help me?

Thanks!

Andrea, your italian fan. :)

Offline dragonmere

• [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 11:15:29 pm »
Soundtrack should be in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Guns of Icarus Online\Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack

Alternately, you can right click Guns of Icarus in your Steam library, click properties, then the "Local Files" tab. From there, the "Browse Local Files..." button will take you to the folder containing the soundtrack.

The media player "VLC" will play the AIF files without any additional plug-ins. Not sure about other players, you might run into trouble.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:17:52 pm by dragonmere »

Offline Rex Kramer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 11:23:56 pm »
Soundtrack should be in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Guns of Icarus Online\Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack

Alternately, you can right click Guns of Icarus in your Steam library, click properties, then the "Local Files" tab. From there, the "Browse Local Files..." button will take you to the folder containing the soundtrack.

The media player "VLC" will play the AIF files without any additional plug-ins. Not sure about other players, you might run into trouble.

Thanks mate, I found the files right where you said, I really  appreciated your prompt and detailed reply! :)

Offline CaptainRon

• [OH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2013, 10:30:53 am »
I've gotten the survey but not any rewards, should I be worried?

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 11:27:44 am »
I've gotten the survey but not any rewards, should I be worried?

I think you can take it easy for a couple of days more, the list is probably rather long. If nothing's happened by then you can e-mail Eric about the matter. I'll send you his mail in a PM.

Offline CaptainRon

• [OH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2013, 12:11:39 pm »
Alright, I'll give it till next Friday and then shoot Eric an email if nothing happens. :)