Author Topic: Seeking Clan  (Read 4975 times)

Offline Commissar Punk

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Seeking Clan
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:21:56 pm »
Hello there,
I am Commisar Punk let me tell you abit about my self

although i am relativly new to the game i can see my self in it for the long run giving all the support possible for the future

as a captain i am competant normally going for either the spire or galleon and have shown great sucess in both ships

as a gunner i prefer long range, either using the field gun or the lumber jack (anything close range is easy enough to use personally)

Engingunner this by far is most suited for me as in the first time i played it i think i received (if i remember correctly) enough achievements to level me to lvl3, im fast around anyship and know when to fix and when to shoot normally preffering close range leaving the gunners for the bigger weapons i.e. manticore etc....

And as a person irl im abit mad but i like to think im easy enough to get on with so anyone interested drop me a line :)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Clan
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 02:24:11 pm »
take a look at the flying dutchmen.

we are always looking for new players that want to play for fun.

hope to see you soon,
Captain Coldcurse

Offline Sugar Honey

• Salutes: 0
    • [TBC]
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Clan
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 03:56:42 pm »
TBC is always recruiting. If you wish to exhibit your ambitions to us, feel free to find me in game or on Steam under the name Wannafent. Your class setup is ideally what we want right now, and I would love to see you perform on the battlefield. Hit me up! :)