Author Topic: Looking For a Crackjack Group of Delightful Individuals To Call Crew  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Jwalker

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
I find that the most enjoyable people to play with in Guns of Icarus are the individuals who get into the atmosphere of the game, i.e the people faking bad British accents and using nautical terms for navigation. Basically the people who role-play. I want more of that guys, and I know your out there because I have ran into several of these groups and each one of them was a blast to play with. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a group or crew out there that gets into the atmosphere that would have me on their team. I am a bit of a newbie (I'm not that green though) but of course I am willing to learn. Anyways, if your willing to have me along for the ride, just post below and I'll add you as a friend....

(Which reminds me....is their a guild system of sorts in this game? 0_o ....Seems like the perfect type of game to have one...Clans and all.)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Their isn't an official clan system in place yet, but that's in the works for next patch. For now, a lot of unofficial clans have already been formed.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
and some clans are already forming a faction