Author Topic: why the pit is still being watched by CA people  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
why the pit is still being watched by CA people
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:00:42 am »
one of my posts has been locked because one of the CA has a lack of humor.

the posts was about getting phoenix free from his 2 day ban (wow thats a incredibly long ban... "sarcastic").

i wrote alot of rubbish and nonsense on the post to make sure people get the hint that it is an actual joke.

my last line was "help us getting phoenix free by replying "coldcurse is better at flying a junker", just to make sure even a chinees guy who cant speak english would understand that it is a joke.
*no offense to chinese people, they are awesome and beat you at league of legends while playing canon rock on piano and guitar*

still  one CA was being really serious in the pit "the pit: the place where everything can be said and no fucks are given".
he locked the post and told me not to interfere with bans and other admin stuff since it is against forum rule 6 (back-seat moderating).

i wrote down 3 things on my noteblock and wanted to put it in a post after a while.

1. it was a total joke, everybody hates phoenix screaming at people. the days he was banned were the most peacefull days in GOIO.
2. if i wanted to back-seat moderate, i would place the free phoenix post on the actual forums and not in the pit.
3. im really impressed that even the pit is being watched by the CA police, clearly they dont understand that nobody gives a damn thing about the pit.

im not asking for a pardon message or a reply.

im just here to tell you.
thank you CA for keeping an eye on the pit, we really apreciate it.

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 35
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: why the pit is still being watched by CA people
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:40:19 am »
Wow this is a thing that is still bothering you?

Well, alright then.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: why the pit is still being watched by CA people
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 04:43:37 am »
it isnt bothering you, i ripped the paper from my noteblock with the three points and lost it somwhere then i found it again and saw i also wrote "note to myself make a post of it".

just to make sure everybody gets it, its not intentionally flamentory.

its a thank you to all the CA's for keeping an eye on the pit, we really apreciate it that you guys made this place for us.