Author Topic: Free Giveaways <3  (Read 4530 times)

Offline kpenguin

• Salutes: 5
    • [VAL]
    • View Profile
Free Giveaways <3
« on: May 13, 2013, 01:34:53 pm »
Thank you so much Muse for being so generous. You really didn't have to, you know. We, your loyal fans understood that the Weekend Everything Broke was not your fault. That you were unready. And your proactiveness in trying to fix it and find workarounds would have sufficed. But thank you all the same.

As a side note, if I recall correctly the Conductor was a prize from Engineer rank 8. I picked it up myself when I got to that rank. It looks really rad and I'm not going to complain about other people getting it. Because it looks real rad and I have one myself. But is there now going to be a different prize for that rank or is that going to be left to people who don't log in before Wednesday?

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Re: Free Giveaways <3
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:18:53 pm »
I really appreciate the shield visor (to protect from exploding servers). In a few months when we get another massive influx of players all the current new guys will be able to tell all the future new guys how they survived the time the servers nearly exploded from all the people who found out about it from the Battle Royal video.

Offline kpenguin

• Salutes: 5
    • [VAL]
    • View Profile
Re: Free Giveaways <3
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 10:53:00 am »
The shield visor is a little silly, but definitely distinct.