Author Topic: A suggestion regarding lag  (Read 6425 times)

Offline Knetsius

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
A suggestion regarding lag
« on: May 12, 2013, 03:50:21 pm »
Have you thought about doing separate servers for EU and the US since it would reduce lag for everone.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: A suggestion regarding lag
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04:01:20 pm »
There's a US server, European server, and Asian server already. It's not distribution that's the problem, it's capacity. Muse should have the connection problems fixed soon enough.

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 07:25:55 am »
There's a US server, European server, and Asian server already. It's not distribution that's the problem, it's capacity. Muse should have the connection problems fixed soon enough.

Could you define soon enough? I mean, I'm fairly new, I don't want to come off as aggressive cause I am loving the game, but these lag issues are realy trying my patience.

I have a fairly perfect connection on both US and EU servers, heck even Oceania ones didn't see to have a problem when it came to ping and hit detections, but the fact that even on EU servers I get a 5-7 second freeze on regular intervals is pretty infuriating to say the least, especially when you don't know if you are actually repearing that hull or hitting the enemy under heavy fire.

Hoping that they will indeed fix it soon.. :c

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 08:52:07 am »
The server issues should have gotten better in the last few days, particularly the EU ones. Have you seen any improvements recently?

Offline Echoez

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 10:06:40 am »
The server issues should have gotten better in the last few days, particularly the EU ones. Have you seen any improvements recently?

To be honest, from the games I played last day, not realy, still no ping related problems, but these freezes, which it seems happen for mostly everyone in all the games I'm in, still occur with pretty regular intervals.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 10:34:14 am »
Well, Muse is still working on this. Really sorry for the inconvenience, it's just tough for such a small team to handle such a huge number of players.

Offline Echoez

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 05:38:07 pm »
Well, Muse is still working on this. Really sorry for the inconvenience, it's just tough for such a small team to handle such a huge number of players.

Noted and understood, hopefully they will sort it out soon enough c: