Author Topic: Black list  (Read 12804 times)

Offline Long Max

• Salutes: 3
    • [臭襪子]
    • View Profile
Black list
« on: May 18, 2018, 04:51:59 pm »
Damn, the previous topic is closed. I'll just leave it here.
It would be nice to have a personal black list of players in the interface, not just a list of blocked players. Just a list. The person did absolute nonsense in the match, no communication and everything goes really, really bad. And after match, i need noted him , since this can happen next time, if suddenly I meet him. But putting in block list does not give him any chance to explain in the next lobby, for example, that in the last match his dog played and so everything was so bad.

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: Black list
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 05:09:55 pm »
So, an anti-friend list.

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 05:18:26 pm »
Well, I personally wouldn't mind "Rivals" list, but Muse does not promote this kind of things I believe. Just block people and if you see them join your ship unblock and block again if they start causing trouble.

Offline Corporal Ravioli

• Salutes: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 06:26:11 pm »
My way around this is to friend the player but also block them. If they enter the lobby and are both green and muted, I know something went down.

Offline BinaryDragon

• Salutes: 3
    • [CURE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 10:24:12 am »
I like the idea of being able to add a personal note to other players.  Why a "black list" instead of a "player note" though ?

I play with a lot of new players, a lot of the time. I usually add them to friends list but sometimes I can't remember them after a week, and I feel bad when they expect me too and I don't.

Also sometimes I have people blocked and it might just have been because they at a given time were very loud in a lobby. While other people are blocked for other reasons. Often times i simple don't remember why i have people blocked. So it would be very helpful to have the ability to attach notes to other players

An added bonus to having a note system is that it will be easier for mods to detect and deal with trouble makers. Sometimes someone who is out of control might not get a lot of reports but the note system would give the mods a more clear view of whats going on with a given player
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 10:26:06 am by BinaryDragon »