Info > Feedback and Suggestions

Remove mandatory tutorials

(1/3) > >>

Narayan:
I noticed a lot of f2p accounts aren’t sticking. There are enough noobs now that I think the tutorials aren’t needed, and could be creating a roadblock.

Rareform K. Rozhkov:
if people don't like a tutorial and resist learning that much id much rather them not play tbh.
I doubt new players who don't want a tutorial would like this game or (even really stay that long anyways). you kinda have to learn things.

Corporal Ravioli:
If the tutorial is a roadblock then they clearly lack the cognitive capacity to perform ANYTHING beyond that. I can't believe I'm responding to this.

Narayan:
It’s a roadblock in the sense that a lot of people think it’s stupid and bugged, and imo it is a pretty annoying tutorial, I’ve done it many times for my smurf accounts. 

I’m also hurt that you would say people with cognitive abilities shouldn’t be able to play the game ravioli.

Corporal Ravioli:

--- Quote from: Narayan on May 29, 2018, 07:43:05 am ---It’s a roadblock in the sense that a lot of people think it’s stupid and bugged, and imo it is a pretty annoying tutorial, I’ve done it many times for my smurf accounts.
--- End quote ---
If they can't deal with an automaton telling them what to do, it's not going to be much better when it's a human that they can retaliate against for fun. The educational features in this game are both either severely limited, or absent entirely. That issue is not solved via removal.

--- Quote from: Narayan on May 29, 2018, 07:43:05 am ---I’m also hurt that you would say people with cognitive abilities shouldn’t be able to play the game ravioli.

--- End quote ---
If you can't make it past the /literal fucking tutorial/ for a video game, you lack the /patience/, /cooperation/, and /communication skills/ to perform effectively and have fun. What, you think I'm talking about retarded people? Way to virtue signal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version