Author Topic: Improved Vote-to-conquer system suggestion  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Nerdhector

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 3
    • [R&D]
    • View Profile
Improved Vote-to-conquer system suggestion
« on: February 03, 2018, 10:48:15 am »
I looked whether it came up before but I couldn't find something like this (shame on me if I missed it^^).

Disclaimer: This topic was created as a favor to VladCrafter, who came up with the idea.

The current system dictates the factions which battles can be fought and gives them opportunities to unlock additional territories by voting for them and paying a 10k gold fee. But sometimes a faction can be driven into a corner where none of the territories that are up to attack or unlock are of any value to the faction. In addition it doesn't benefit the creation of strategies and tactics.

The implementation of a worldwide, vote-to-conquer system would change this and allow for more complex actions and deeper interaction of players with the worldmap.

I imagine a system where the faction leaders can vote, once and with only one vote per period, on adjoining areas to unlock an attack.
It would be limited to one attack per period and at least 6 out of 10 leaders should need to vote for one territory for it to get unlocked.
One could keep the coin fee as well and lower the fee depending on how many periods ago a faction started a new battle which would open up another choice of:
Either unlock a new battle that still needs to get paid for,
or save up points (faction morale?) to lower the fee for the next territory.

Tl;dr:
· vote on all adjoining territories
· majority vote
· one territory per leader period
· vote on territory or vote on lower fee
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:54:07 am by Nerdhector »

Offline Nerdhector

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 3
    • [R&D]
    • View Profile
Re: Improved Vote-to-conquer system suggestion