Author Topic: More slots for recommended loadout  (Read 6398 times)

Offline Long Max

• Salutes: 3
    • [臭襪子]
    • View Profile
More slots for recommended loadout
« on: September 06, 2017, 07:48:16 pm »
I have strange wishes again, increase slots for recommended loadouts form 3 to 5. For what? For me it about junker and pyra. Junker really versatile, you can't save all favorite variation and pyramidion very easy changed by chain gat/mortar->gat/art->merc/art->etc. Change guns and if you do it in pub lobby, you need quick make reccomended loadouts. And if you will have more pre made loadouts like mallet\spanner\fire tool(or two), mallet\spanner\buff, wrench\buff\fire tool and gunner  all what you need is switch rounds and loadout ready to give to the crew. Now if want switch buff enginner from wrench to mallet\spanner it take a lot of click.

And  another point about self-recommended loadout for pilot. Save it for you ship once and reccomend it to yourself in lobby after switching ship, who need waste time with character screen?

Offline Corporal Ravioli

• Salutes: 8
    • View Profile
Re: More slots for recommended loadout
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 05:59:14 am »
This I totally agree with. I'm most annoyed with only having three recommended loadouts for my Hwatchafish. My three kits have one for the gunner, mallet/spanner/greased for normal engie, and mallet/spanner/burst if I'm undercrewed and need an engineer in front. I would love having more options so that I could comfortably include buff loadouts and alternate gunner kits.

Offline Psi Crow

• Salutes: 6
    • [SMGS]
    • View Profile
    • germanspeaking GoI community on Steam
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:01:12 am »
yes please. more recommend kits and self-recommendation. both cool.

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 09:50:35 pm »
Yes, and Muse could even offer it as a paid feature in the store. I have no interest in cosmetics and have given away or not used all my credits for free items. I'd pay a few bucks to support Muse with this. Or give everyone a couple extra slots. Either way it's a great and simple QOL improvement

If it's available for everyone for free then it should be a checkbox option and not default. Otherwise it just adds complexity and clutter
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:56:28 pm by BlackenedPies »