Author Topic: The coming Ammopocalypse Wild Week!  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
The coming Ammopocalypse Wild Week!
« on: June 07, 2017, 07:30:33 pm »
Some time ago, a set of stats were crafted by players, the Experimental Crew (formally Player Counsel) to shake the current ammo meta. We were not able to test these changes in full due to the release of Alliance, and the sudden creation of the (also player designed) Nemesis Heavy Carronade, and various other delays. Now that the Nemesis and new factions are out, and things have settled a bit, we are hoping to reintroduce the Ammopocalypse to testing (Muse willing). Last weekend, we tested Burst/Heatsink/Mag ammos together. This week, we are hoping to also bring in changes to Lochnagar and Greased. Charged has something else requested, so will not be included yet.

Let the Ammopocalype begin!

Burst stats:

+50% AOE
Vanilla stats for everything else (this may change in future tests with +AOE damage and -ROF, making it all about the AOE)

Extended Magazine stats:

+25% clip (rounds to +1 shot on 2 shot guns)
-20% rof

Heatsink stats:

Vanilla clip size, ROF
+50% turn speed
-20% Projectile velocity
Remove all fire stacks per reload.

Lochnagar:

-50% Rate of Fire. (from 0)
-50% Clip Size. (from 60%)
-90% Rotation Speed (from 80%)
-80% Jitter (from 70%)
No change to other stats.

"Rate of Fire and Clip Size changes make it a good choice for Hades and L.Flak. Reverting Rotation Speed and Jitter lets it be used on Carronades and Minotaur while keeping it cumbersome."

Greased:

+20% Jitter

Join in the talk here or on the Discord.

Offline SirNotlag

• Salutes: 17
    • [Bj&H]
    • View Profile
Re: The coming Ammopocalypse Wild Week!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 11:16:16 pm »
I'm still trying to think of guns i would take extended magazine on aside from Artemis. Any of the 2 shooters i prefer charged as it gets its damage out much quicker, and the quicker firing ones get better use out of greased.

I like the heat sink changes so far.

whats the thought process behind the loch changes i never use the ammo much myself and only have seen it being very destructive on chainguns and heavy flack.

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Ammopocalypse is here!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 10:17:46 pm »
All these changes are in devapp right now, along with a new Infiltration map. Join devapp tomorrow at the official testing time (12PM EDT) to see the new stuff and get a free item in the main game.

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
All your ammo metas will change....
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 11:15:15 am »
New changes will (hopefully) be ready for testing today. Each test brings us closer to the....

Check out the details here.
https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,8565.msg136649.html#new