Author Topic: Share loadout and equipments with the captain  (Read 6730 times)

Offline Kyne Silverhide

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Share loadout and equipments with the captain
« on: June 04, 2017, 04:32:14 pm »
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to use unlocked  equipments  when I'm not playing as captain/pilot
If not... what's the point of unlocking guns and buying ship themes, skins, etc.. if you won't be able to use them as an engineer or a gunner?

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Re: Share loadout and equipments with the captain
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 05:00:39 pm »
You can't
There is none
Glad I could help :P

Offline Kyne Silverhide

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 03:51:45 am »
Well, that's a design problem...   :(

Offline Psi Crow

• Salutes: 6
    • [SMGS]
    • View Profile
    • germanspeaking GoI community on Steam
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 06:46:14 pm »
welp yes with the unlockable ships and guns I too wished my Crew could share them with me when I was a captain. but since leveling doesnt take that much time, I don't really care.
I would encourage that a crewmember can be Pilot if the captain chooses engineer or gunner.
For the ship decoration and decals I think that they barely matter; if you don't intend to pilot, then you simply shouldn't buy them. There is plenty of costumes, hats, goggles, dyes etc for gunners and engineers.

Offline Ijustwanttoplay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 12:08:59 pm »
You can give your ship to another player, but without his pilot`s tools or special abilities of course. Just select captain`s place in the lobby and your ship, then change your class to gunner or engi (without leaving the lobby or changing the slot). At the match start, just let another teammate to pilot. That`s gonna be a 3 engis or 2 gunners crew, but in the Alliance DLC you still can win without using the pilot`s class tools and every player can take control of the ship, regardless of his class.