Author Topic: Hey here's an idea  (Read 11022 times)

Offline Sparkle Dust

• Salutes: 4
    • [TGGZ]
    • View Profile
Hey here's an idea
« on: April 26, 2017, 06:32:49 pm »
Since you guys decided to turn alliance (death be upon it) into a cash grab why don't you bring back the not-a-total-sack-of-vile-unusable-excrement UI to the real GOI?

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey here's an idea
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 08:39:18 pm »
Since you guys decided to turn alliance (death be upon it) into a cash grab
Hey, here's an idea. Go post this on a forum where you will get support instead of a place where the overwhelming majority of visitors that see it will think you're being silly.

Goodluck finding one of those, though.

Why don't you bring back the not-a-total-sack-of-vile-unusable-excrement UI to the real GOI?

I actually like the newest U.I.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:41:57 pm by Solidusbucket »

Offline Sparkle Dust

• [TGGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 03:56:10 pm »
Kind of ironic that you've made a post directed at me about not caring about opinions, assuming that somehow I give a shit about your's

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 06:19:34 pm »
Kind of ironic that you've made a post directed at me about not caring about opinions, assuming that somehow I give a shit about your's

Good luck making an impact then.

Offline Sparkle Dust

• [TGGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 07:28:36 pm »

Yes, I forgot how I'm the one who went into someone else's thread just to shit all over it. By all means explain how I'm the dick in this situation.

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 07:55:06 pm »

Yes, I forgot how I'm the one who went into someone else's thread just to shit all over it. By all means explain how I'm the dick in this situation.

If someone asked you a favor but talked shit towards you every step of the way to asking, would you do said favor?

This is how you're treating muse. You might think they deserve it, and I agree with you to some degree. But shoving that in their face will not make your demands come true - it will infact just diminish your chances. I'm not trying to demean you, this is just how things work.

Offline Naoura

• Salutes: 25
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 08:10:38 pm »
Catch more flies with honey would be the phrase, though Muse is admittedly blind and deaf most times.

Offline Sparkle Dust

• [TGGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 08:15:35 pm »

If someone asked you a favor but talked shit towards you every step of the way to asking, would you do said favor?

This is how you're treating muse. You might think they deserve it, and I agree with you to some degree. But shoving that in their face will not make your demands come true - it will infact just diminish your chances. I'm not trying to demean you, this is just how things work.

You're not going to find anyone that has been treated with more blatant contempt by muse than me, and I'll be damned if I'm going to kiss ass to a group of people that has blatantly lied to me.

Offline Sparkle Dust

• [TGGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 08:22:43 pm »
Catch more flies with honey would be the phrase, though Muse is admittedly blind and deaf most times.

If more people acted like this in their dealings with Muse we wouldn't have to put up with half as much bullshit.  Jedi was a complete fucking dick and they're still using his ideas, even after he got to-catch-a-predator-ed

You guys brown nose and cheerlead for the people who have bait and switched from the start and then you whine about how they don't listen. Well no shit, they treat you like dirt and you thank them for the privilege. They need us a hell of a lot more than we need them.

Offline Psi Crow

• Salutes: 6
    • [SMGS]
    • View Profile
    • germanspeaking GoI community on Steam
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 08:33:28 pm »
Step 1: read this thread
Step 2: check OPs profile
Step 3: find not a single post that isn't full of bitterness and salt
Step 4: wonder what in the world happend to this poor soul
Step 5: realize that actually you don't want to know
Step 6: wonder why OP keeps jumping ass-ahead into people's faces and gets pissed of if they don't like it

Offline Sparkle Dust

• [TGGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 08:39:49 pm »
Step 1: read this thread
Step 2: check OPs profile
Step 3: find not a single post that isn't full of bitterness and salt
Step 4: wonder what in the world happend to this poor soul
Step 5: realize that actually you don't want to know
Step 6: wonder why OP keeps jumping ass-ahead into people's faces and gets pissed of if they don't like it

Step 7: feel compelled to inject yourself in the situation anyway, to demonstrate how much better of a person you are

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 01:35:26 am »
Hey, this is a bit of thinly veiled flame war in this thread as a result I am locking this thread.

Muse welcome constructive criticism and ideas and if you have any, send an email to feedback@musegames.com. This forum should be more used for sharing ideas along other players and refining it for submission to email (or gather support for several people to email). Not for throwing around insults. Please refrain from directing your ire at others.

Thanks.