Author Topic: Alliance gun balance idea  (Read 12345 times)

Offline SirNotlag

• Salutes: 17
    • [Bj&H]
    • View Profile
Re: Alliance gun balance idea
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 11:17:06 am »
well that may be where we disagree then Naoura.

I am perfectly fine with them them reusing assets in any way they want, it provides more content with less work on MUSEs part. I am perfectly fine with them calling weapons mk.II if they do the same job, such as the current heavy flaks. If the weapon does a different job than its original version then i want the name of the weapon to be different to avoid confusion, such as a short range version of a long range weapon or changed damage types.

I am also okay with them using the Mk. I and Mk. II in the names as in the real world later versions of weapon systems arent always better just different. An example is lets say a mk.I is a big artillery gun, a Mk II might be the same artillery gun but much smaller, so the mk. II is weaker not firing as far or as big of shells but it is easier to move around making it more versatile. There are plenty real world examples of this but i do understand the feeling that a mk.II should be better as the majority of later versions are trying to upgrade on what came before it in some way.