Author Topic: New Faction Leaders Get Nothing For Their Effort  (Read 6095 times)

Offline Capt. Phraxas

• Salutes: 0
    • [YARG]
    • View Profile
New Faction Leaders Get Nothing For Their Effort
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:13:25 pm »
So the new leadership just changed over and I logged on hoping to see I got something for spending a week grinding out war effort - something like what the first players got (which I never had a chance to even try to go for).. and nothing?

Seriously?  No "Second Leader".  No "Leader".  No badge, no exp on classes, no gold, no... -anything at all-.

So what exactly is the point of becoming a faction leader then?  Literally everything else in this game rewards you for your effort but when it comes to the task that actually requires -the most- effort.. nothing.  I get to choose where the leader bonus goes.  *Pops a firework*  Woo.

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: New Faction Leaders Get Nothing For Their Effort
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 08:03:48 pm »
What else would you expect? What would actually make you happy?

Offline Capt. Phraxas

• [YARG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 09:02:24 pm »
A simple badge and title.  "Faction Leader" would be fine seeing as the precedence was set by giving the titles to the previous leaders.  I've talked with the top 4 Mercantile leaders and we all pretty much agreed that that was what we were expecting based on the previous rewards.

This is honestly a super easy fix that shouldn't affect any other dynamic to the game while staying consistent with the award levels given out across the game.  I was obviously heavily irritated when I made the last post because I had only just realized the issue, but now I'm optimistic that the devs will see this problem and fix it soon.  Though that can only happen if the community is aware of it as a whole.

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 09:53:24 am »
Email them at feedback@musegames.com

Titles are not implemented with an auto-system except in the case of the unlockables. It wouldn't surprise me if their intention is to make this system work for faction leaders and it failed or they intent to continue to do it manually and forgot.

Offline Capt. Phraxas

• [YARG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 05:20:54 pm »
The devs have e-mailed me to let me know that they are currently working on an automated system for awards, so this topic is resolved for now.

Thank you, Muse!

Also, they're working on other new stuff for leader functionality.

Offline Neddie

• Salutes: 4
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 03:26:30 pm »
Is that information not on the forums? I'll request a peek via email as well, then.