Author Topic: Kissarseary  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Archriel

• Salutes: 20
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Kissarseary
« on: May 08, 2013, 10:43:13 am »
Hello! Vayne "The Vain" here! Just popped in to do something most unbefitting of my title and give OTHERs compliments! *Cue shock-horror!*

So here's to you Muse! For recognising and treating us as individuals not just your "consumers"! I hope your company gets as big as you desire and breeds well! ;D

But please don't loose that indie edge that makes you our "girl-next-door!"

Place simple Muse fan-mail here, huzzah!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:45:40 am by Vayne Wilde »

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Kissarseary
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 11:39:41 pm »

HUZZAH!

Anyways, thanks for this awesome game. It's a good game and all you need to add is boarding.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 11:50:06 pm »
This game's perfect except that it doesn't follow the laws of physics AT ALL. I mean, seriously. The only reason I play games is so, you know, I can do stuff I could do outside but without getting off my couch. Why the hell would I want an unrealistic game? It doesn't feel right. It kills the immersion. LoZ: Ocarina of Time? Utter trash. When was the last time you trekked across the land to liberate a bunch of scantily-clad river/desert women and all that stuff? I'm 90% sure that's how the game went. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, on the other hand, showed at least a slight regard for reality. No music in the game? Stroke of genius. All the other players don't know how to drive? It's almost too similar to real life to be true. This is what gaming should be, people. Wake up.

:P

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 03:42:16 am »