Author Topic: Player with Guns of Icarus-Alliance and Player With Guns of Icarus  (Read 14557 times)

Offline timorlovecake

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
i dont want to buy the new game. but  does it mean  mean i wont able to play with them in multi pvp?
if no it is not fair for players who dont want the PvE and now that small comunity get smaller

Offline Huskarr

• Salutes: 29
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: Player with Guns of Icarus-Alliance and Player With Guns of Icarus
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:47:15 am »
You'll still be able to play PvP like you used to. I know a bunch of Vets that don't own Alliance. :)

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 06:36:37 pm »
Guns of Icarus Online and Guns of Icarus Alliance are connected with each other and technically they launch the same application and you can switch between two modes without leaving the game. Some of the players do have the expansion bought, but still prefer PvP like I do.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:48:41 pm by GurasOguras »

Offline Thalassa

• Salutes: 1
    • [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 06:19:56 am »
Guns of Icarus Online and Guns of Icarus Alliance are connected with each other and technically they launch the same application and you can switch between two modes without leaving the game. Some of the players do have the expansion bought, but still prefer PvP like I do.

So do I. I play Alliance every now and then, but like playing GOIO as well (to play with some friends who dont own Alliance). Actually, I find a lot of players in GOIO skirmishes who own Alliance.

The cool thing is that while playing skirmishes I still gain reputation for Alliance :D

So don't worry. If you don't want to buy Alliance for now, you'll still be able to play with everyone else. Still, consider buying Alliance in the future: it adds a lot of extra fun ;)