Author Topic: Non-Captain Pilots  (Read 3488 times)

Offline ikej

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
Non-Captain Pilots
« on: March 31, 2017, 09:16:42 pm »
While I understand the system of not letting anyone but the captain be pilot is in place to prevent multi pilot trolls, it hinders teams where the captain is not skilled as a pilot or does not wish to be pilot. It also kinda sucks since I bought items fro my ship and would like to use my ship but cannot since I don't play pilot and therefore need someone else to be captain if I want a pilot.  I can see it not being implemented in random matchmaking, but it should be implemented in the custom crews section or at the very least allow the captain to choose which ship they use. For instance if my friend is captain he can use the loadouts and cosmetic items I have on my ship. Although I believe the first idea of allowing non-captain pilots in crew creation.

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Non-Captain Pilots
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 01:01:55 am »
I think I see what you mean.

My only real solution is to tell the captain what ship / loadout they should take.

I'm not sure if you know this or not but the captain has the option to reccommend their crew certain loadouts. Perhaps a real solution would be to allow crew to give their captain a reccommended loadout?

I think its a neat idea and more than likely would result in a majority of captains declining, but it would make it easier.

Many times as a crew (as a level 45) I will ask my novice pilot to give me an artemis or a mortar or whatever. It would be so much easier if I could just reccomment the loadout to him much like he can reccommend a loadout to me.

Interesting. I like it.

you can email feedback@musegames.com for this.