Author Topic: Legitimate questions / possible feedback (pictures included)  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Legitimate questions / possible feedback (pictures included)
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:08:07 pm »
I have a number of questions and it may potentially be feedback. It will be a question / picture format.

Link to the full album: http://imgur.com/a/bGRee

Are the Grandmaster acheivments supposed to be this way? They are all a set number of matches on Hard difficulty but seem to have no consistency in how many matches must be won. Edit: Ahh, lightbulb turned on. They are set this way because of the rewards. The rewards go weapon, ship, weapon, ship. I get it now.

Is there a progress bar that tells me when I will unlock a skill? Is there a way to see what skills are currently locked?

Similar to the character skills, is there a reason why the weapons are not on this selection screen but greyed out? I know I can find the weapons in the rewards section but that does not tell me the gun's stats, just the description. Can I find the stats anywhere in-game?

Only two of each faction's Resource Goals have a ratio: in this picture 5/23 oil and 22/33 wheat. I'm assuming this is the resources we need and the others without the ratio, I.E 28 lumber are what we have but do not need. I think I'm right.

I see the Grandmaster acheivment that I pointed out earlier is a method in which I can unlock the other faction's assets. I think. Right? Is this just a tougher way of doing it / a way I can do it without swapping factions?

I'm not too sure what the My Faction Standings means. My number is 594. Is this relative to something? Is it how much reputation I have? Ahh, nevermind. I see it now. It is my reputation. I'll post this anyways cause I was honestly confused for a bit till the lightbulb turned on (i'm not the brightest person)

Is there any way to see how many members other factions have? Like a pie chart or something? Or do I have to swap factions / ask to find out?

Also, the prestige thing. Is there any information about that in-game?

Thanks for your time. These were all honest questions and confusions I had.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:24:20 pm by Solidusbucket »

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Legitimate questions / possible feedback (pictures included)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 06:01:08 pm »
I just asked about the deal with gold being maxed at 300 but stuff costing thousands of coins. I was told its because as you level up you can hold more coins. Is this in-game anywhere?

Offline Huskarr

• Salutes: 29
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 06:14:52 pm »
I haven't found where it says this, but I do have a max of 500 gold now

Offline Montessoir

• Salutes: 1
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 12:10:45 am »
Gold max increases the higher your level in the faction or reputation or something...but just keep playing alliance and you'll get more gold.