Author Topic: The Match Maker Is a symbol of oppression  (Read 15220 times)

Offline Spud Nick

• Salutes: 130
    • [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
The Match Maker Is a symbol of oppression
« on: September 02, 2017, 07:45:09 am »
The freedom to choose who we associate with is a fundamental right of our democracy. The Match Maker denies us this right by placing us into a lobby with other players that we did not choose. This is the very definition of oppression! What Is even more unjustified is that fact that we are not allowed to vote on who we want on our ships. The right to choose is a very important function for a free and open democracy. If we deny our players this right are we truly free?

Recent attempts to dismantle this oppressive force has been meet with ridicule, and hate by members of our own community. Players that have been courageous enough to speak out against this injustice have had their threads locked and their voices silenced.

Is this really the future you want for GOIO? I say No! Let us work together to create a more enjoyable experience for our veterans. Send your voice to feedback@musegames and let us be heard!

#votekick
#slotlocked
#woke

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: The Match Maker Is a symbol of oppression
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 07:29:19 am »
Did you fall down here by accident?
This is the pit. :P

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 11:54:57 am »
I didn't know what board this was posted in when I started reading this thread. I made sure to check after like the second sentence.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 07:29:48 am »
I didn't know what board this was posted in when I started reading this thread. I made sure to check after like the second sentence.

I know right?