Author Topic: Skirmish PVP coin efficiency.  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Braum Bronson

• Salutes: 2
    • [Copy]
    • View Profile
Skirmish PVP coin efficiency.
« on: February 28, 2017, 02:29:38 am »
So the complaint is...
If you want to actually help your faction with global map pressure and such, you MUST play PVE mod.
The amount of reinforcement points you get there is ridiculously high.
I understand that smashing bots is so much fun but ay.
I just want to understand the math behind it.
For the standart PVP win you get some sort of 30-175 coins. Which is roughly translated into 10-70 reinforcement points.
10-70 for the win in an actual game.
And here comes the sweet part.You get 1000-1700 reinforcement points for smashing the bloody BOTs.
So hey spending 10 minutes with Flying Dummies is 100 times more efficient then playing against actual people.

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish PVP coin efficiency.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 06:33:00 am »
I complained about this. There is no incentive to play PvPnif you want to participate in the world map progression. Makes sense as it keeps pvp clean from farmers. My suggestion was give pvp its own currency and mechanic which is as equally useless as the minimal reinforcement piints we currently get. However, it would feel slightly less insulting to receive near useless rewards if it did its own useless thing.

Offline Kestril

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish PVP coin efficiency.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 11:05:53 am »
Yeah. PVP rewards need to be competitive with PVE rewards. Either by making exclusive PVP rewards with a seperate currency/xpbar/whatever or upping the pvp rewards to nearly match the PvE rewards

Otherwise it feels like a "pvp tax." That's no fun.