Author Topic: Practice !!!  (Read 3676 times)

Offline Doum

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Practice !!!
« on: February 25, 2017, 11:31:07 am »
  Hi,

When alone in practice, the only thing you can practice is flying and how to use f1,f2 and f3. ok may be put some fire to watch ai fix it.

Practice need to have an ai captain. so we can practice fight. if we are alone its not possible. so i say ai captain in practice is a must.
  i suppose someone else might have mention that somewhere in the vast ammount of post. it would of take me a huge amount of time to read them all.

P.S. the ai dont need to be that intelligent. it can be there just so that we have a target to practice. it just need primitive ability to move around. if there is a way to do that right now, i didnt find it yet.

Offline Doum

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Practice !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 01:24:09 am »
    Finaly dont bother about practicing and having an ai captain in it.

Hitting thing all game to fix engine or anything else aint making it a game. it aint fun. you get bored. i think fixing thing in the game should be remove.

It is realy boring. Even if i have thumb up from captain. it doesnt change the fact that hitting something with a hammer all the time get very boring. its a nonsense.

Anyway, i had to try it. i had to bought it or i wouldnt know. Now i know.  im not mad. its just a bad buy. np. Have fun anyway. no hard feeling. it happen. Good luck.

now i go look at what other game might be fun.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:28:07 am by Doum »

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Practice !!!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 03:03:22 am »
So what started out as feedback turned into a review... very constructive.

On the subject of Practice. You can always ask players in global chat.  I'd join just to shoot some dummies.

On the subject of Engineering.
"Engineering is very tedious and should be removed". There are many players who love engineering. I know many people in this game who would happily pick up a toolkit and fix stuff while playing. As an example, I've got about 2500 matches alone as engineer and do not intend on stopping soon...

I apologise that you feel this game needs work and have moved to different pastures. You can always send your feedback to the email feedback@musegames.com