Author Topic: Vayne (Durandal)  (Read 9592 times)

Offline Archriel

• Salutes: 20
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Vayne (Durandal)
« on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:58 pm »
Yo this is Vayne returning once more to the skies; consider this my introduction to you all! I made this post simply to see if any old friends are active, I was among the big names in Beta, and if you don't know me as a captain you quite possibly remember my ship; the feared & admired "Durandal"!

I miss you guys!

Even if you're new to the game and don't know me or my previous exploits, then SALUTATIONS to you, and prepare to hear the name of; Vayne "The Vain" Wilde echo through these halls once more!* (Or at least till my next break from Icarus whilst i await LONGINGLY for the beautiful Adventure mode!)

As a footnote: Loving the changes, I’m pretty much relearning the game from scratch, as such I’ve started with a ship I never did get around to in my debut, the Goldfish! (I know, of all the ships to leave out, right!? xD)

PS. Muse, if any of you guys need help with costume design let me know cos' I want to help make a difference to those tired old threads! I wish i had more skills to add to your team cos I wish I was on it! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

*RP boast

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Vayne (Durandal)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 04:42:44 pm »
I never did get the chance to meet you back in the beta, but I certainly heard about you. Good to see that you're back after all this time.

Offline Archriel

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 04:53:50 pm »
 :) Well it's great not to feel completely forgotten, I'm so glad to see so many of the people I used to compete with as rivals are CAs and Mods now! My arch-nemesis from the Thunderdunes Tourney is a Muse staff member now, say whaa...? xD

The Admiral(Hindenburg) of the Cog seems to have vanished, he was basically my truest rival, we vied for EVERYTHING!

I just love this game to bits, I'm going to put some of my next paycheck aside to give a boost to Adventure mode KS, I need that in my life.

Offline Squash

• Salutes: 71
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 04:55:35 pm »
So, stakes? Wooden stakes? Why isn't anyone getting the stakes?

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 04:59:45 pm »
I last saw Hindenburg back at the Fjords tournament in early February. I miss his pirate-talking.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 05:21:15 pm »
Man, it's been quite a while since I last saw Vayne "The Vain" here. For anyone that not just survived the Thunderdunes, but also came out a finalist, it's certainly putting a stamp in the 'ol notebooks.

Good to see that you're back.. and saluted!    :)

Offline Archriel

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 05:31:03 pm »
Oh my gosh! Sgt. Spoon remembers me? Okay now that can make a grown man blush! =D

Yeah STILL not completely satisfied with the outcome of that tourney! xD haha But my crew soothed my wounded pride some what. =)

Anyways it's good to see you! I'm going to stop forum lurking now and go actaully PLAY the game! =D

Fair winds be at your backs!

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 05:57:08 pm »
Your pride? What about my pride ;)

No but yeah, it's nice to see more vets back.
See you in the skies  :D       ...when I ultimately get around playing

Offline Qwerty Kun

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 23
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 07:07:29 pm »
Ah Vayne,

It certainly has been a long time :D I had wondered what became of you.
Good to see your back after all this time.

Offline Archriel

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 10:02:23 am »
Hello!

So brief update on my exploits, okay I love the Goldfish n' all, but I just couldn't get the Pyramidion out of my blood! The Durandal has made her triumphant return, taking names and your scrap, so look out!

~ Vayne "The Vain" Wilde
    =(Steam)