Author Topic: Upcoming Wild Week Vote.  (Read 6074 times)

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Upcoming Wild Week Vote.
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:38:46 pm »
Everyone likes to vote, right? Well, here is your chance to lift your finger and click with gusto on the Wild week options of your choice for testing in /!\DEVAPP only/!\. You can vote for up to two options. In the event of a tie, options will be sent to Muse to decide.

Lochnagar

-50% Rate of Fire. (Added)
-50% Clip Size. (from 60%)
-90% Rotation Speed (from 80%)
-80% Jitter (from 70%)
No change to other stats.

Rate of Fire and Clip Size changes make it a good choice for Hades and L.Flak. Reverting Rotation Speed and Jitter lets it be used on Carronades and Minotaur while keeping it cumbersome.

Feedback from previous testing suggests 80% Jitter to keep Light Carronade and Minotaur in line. This also leaves some space for Heavy Clip to do better.

Fast Gun Buffs

4 hits apply (from 9)
+10% damage (from 20%)
20s duration

Harpoons Away!

Reload time from 16s to 8s
Rope duration from 8s to 4s
Projectile speed from 120 to 335
Reduce projectile life to 2.388s so the 800m range is retained.
Flechette damage from 80 to 220
Piercing from 90 to 130

Overall: Massive boost to consistency and damage output to compare better with other light guns.

Give em Hellhound

30° up arc from 20°
35° side arcs from 25°

Includes Heavy Clip to 90% jitter reduction instead of damage/range/jitter changes.

Burst, Heatsink, its not you, its Mag.

Burst and Heatsink lose their +clip. A new contender appears! Extended Magazine (Mag).

New Burst:

Standard ammo with +50% AOE.

New Heatsink (placeholder):

Standard ammo with +50% rotation.
-20% velocity.
Remove 20 fires instead of 3.

Extended Magazine:

+25% clip (+1 ammo on 2 shot guns)
-20% rof

Drop the Greased

The most interesting change that came out of the previous Greased test was the -30% lift (+30% drop). Want to see what happens when you really drop the Greased with -50% lift?
No other changes to current Greased. Will have minimal or no effect on raytraced guns such as Gatling, Carro, and Minotaur.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 06:40:44 pm by Richard LeMoon »

Offline Daft Loon

• Salutes: 47
    • [◕_◕]
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Wild Week Vote.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 07:04:09 pm »
My basic argument for the harpoon - Its barely used as it currently is, if the changes work well and get added that's essentially a new gun for the game.

Offline ZnC

• Salutes: 40
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 07:55:12 pm »
Testing will be a lot more effective if we focused on 1 ammo and 1 gun (as compared to 2 ammo, or 2 guns at the same time).

As much as I want to see Burst without clip size increase, or Greased with its shell drop, I want to get Loch over and done with. Harpoon would be much more 'test-worthy' than the Carronade arc changes, which we probably know the result of.

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 08:44:19 pm »
The most interesting change that came out of the previous Greased test was the -30% lift (+30% drop). Want to see what happens when you really drop the Greased with -50% lift?
No other changes to current Greased. Will have minimal or no effect on raytraced guns such as Gatling, Carro, and Minotaur.

The previous test was for -20% lift. It'll have no effect on raycast guns like Gat and Banshee. I'd like to see -30% lift and increased jitter, the top voted option, tested. Increased jitter, say 20%, wouldn't be noticeable at close range and would regulate effectiveness at longer range - a difference of 3m radius at max Greased Gat range

On a side note, reduced traverse isn't really necessary on greased with the above effects and could be removed if just to reduce description clutter
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:56:44 pm by BlackenedPies »

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:31:44 pm »
Results will be send to Muse shortly. Get your votes in. I messed up the poll when I made it. It should have been ending later today, not Friday, so the changes have time to be made by Friday after Fireside. Sorry about that.

All results will be sent in order of votes, and it will be up to the devs how many they do.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 03:34:12 pm by Richard LeMoon »

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 10:42:23 pm »
Poll has to close and results sent to Muse.

'Harpoons Away!' wins hands down with 21 votes.

'Give em Hellhound' follows with 14 votes.

'Burst, Heatsink, its not you, its Mag.' is 3 votes behind with 11.

'Drop the Greased' garners 4 votes.

'Lochnagar/Gun Buff second balance run.' brings up the bottom with 3 votes.

These will be emailed right away in order of vote. I will post the results of how many Muse decides to do.