Author Topic: Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, February 11, 2017.  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, February 11, 2017.
« on: February 10, 2017, 02:21:35 pm »

Descriptions:

Option 1:
Pyrotechnics: Big explosions?  Check.  A full arsenal of rocket-based weaponry?  Check.  Michael Bay directing the explosions and chaos?  Well, maybe not.  But at least we have lots of explosions.  Budget not required.

Option 2:
Bumper Boats: Most gamers tire of grinding, but we're about to get literal. Weak weapons, extended clips, and extra padding mean this battle is going to be up-close and personal, so wear a helmet. And a cup.

Option 3:
Flight of the Bumblebee: Float like a butterfly, sting like an airship with a missile platform.  High speeds and a rear-facing kill gun are the trademark of this classic ruleset.  Fly well or get stung.

Event Information:

All rule set details can be found here.

Click here to learn more about Chaos Skirmish and join the Steam group.

Polling officially ends after the final lobby of the evening is randomized.

If you have questions regarding this event they should be directed to Lysanya, or you can contact competitive@musegames.com to have them forwarded to the player.

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
Re: Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, February 11, 2017.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 02:58:04 am »
A few announcements to cover for Chaos Skirmish 44:

- Tonight marks the DEBUT of Baelfire Ender as a Chaos co-organizer!  Be sure to congratulate her and show your support tonight!
- Chaos Skirmish returns to my livestream this week!  I had a blast last week just simply getting to enjoy the festivities for once, but now I must resume my casting duties.
- During the livestream, I'll announce plans for Chaos Bingo, which will begin at Chaos Skirmish 45.  Why Chaos Bingo?  Because Chaos, that's why.  Well, that and I may have future plans for it... ;)

Offline Baelfire Ender

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 6
    • [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Skirmish Saturdays
Re: Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, February 11, 2017.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 08:30:17 pm »
*votes from phone while rushing home*