Author Topic: The Cohort - Recruiting casual-competitive gamers - US based  (Read 20068 times)

Offline Eli Jones

• Salutes: 1
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
Re: The Cohort - Recruiting casual-competitive gamers - US based
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 02:33:56 am »
Been flying with these guys for the majority of my Guns of Icarus career, they taught me every trick in the book and were/are patient with me when i had questions or when i messed up. All in all it's a great community with a lighthearted feel to it.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 02:37:23 am »
I love cox

Offline Sir Jakk Constantine

• Salutes: 0
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 03:09:44 am »
What is to be said about the cohort is that its like a family; you fight and snarl at each other and give them a hard time. but when it comes down to it, you have a good time and develop a sense of belonging. And it doesn't need to be said that everyone in the cohort is damn good at this game. I feel that the cohort is everything as advertised: good players and lots of shit talking.

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 11:46:28 am »
After a brief hiatus, Salous is back in the saddle and running the Cohort again.  Shoot any inquiries about recruitment or clan-matches to him, although I'm still very much here to help out.

With the return of our fearless leader, we're shifting back towards a community rather than just a group of GoIO exclusive players. Over the last month or so, we've been playing GoIO, Payday 2, Terraria, Awesomenauts, not to mention MONOPOLY, and we're working on putting together an AD&D campaign.

If you're new to the game, and are looking for a home, we love training up new crewmembers. If you already concsider yourself a competitive player, but have no ability to make the tournaments (COGs, Sunday, etc.), you'll find plenty of like-minded individuals within our ranks. And if you're already with a clan, but looking for an ally, enemy, or crewmembers in a match, we're here to facilitate. Hit us up!

As always, TeamSpeak is absolutely required. Jump on, chat with us, fly with us, and win with us. God wills it!!

Teamspeak info :
ip is t304.darkstarLLC.com:10076
password is cohortstrong

Offline Salous

• Salutes: 21
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
    • The Cohort
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 07:28:38 pm »
Dragonmere and Nowuffo are now officially officers in The Cohort. If you have any questions about the group or interest in joining please feel free to contact either one of them.

See you in the skies.

And remember,

Offline NoWuffo

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 07:31:00 pm »
After much research and consideration, I have come to the official conclusion that God does in fact Will It.

Blue Skies...

Offline Fantazmo the Great

• Salutes: 0
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 03:36:40 am »
So I joined The Cohort about two weeks back, it's been a great experience. It's professional, fast paced, straightforward, and hard nosed. The guys in this clan will teach anyone to play who's willing to listen, but if you are IN the clan, you will be drilled left and right on a professional level. We are all about being the best we can be, and become better gamers. But we make sure to have fun with the game at the same time. If you enjoy this kind of combat along with learning the game in a fast paced environment, this is a clan you should join!

Offline NoWuffo

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2013, 03:40:17 am »
So anyone looking to join The Cohort should be warned of one thing up front... We like to make bets when we challenge each other. Amidst changing ship names to "The Salous," or making Salous take off his beard from his character avatar, we frequently make people sing "I'm a little teapot." Tonight, we had one such event, and the following madness ensued. Trust me, you want to hear this!
https://soundcloud.com/user435599866/ts3-recording-13-10-21-2-36-22