Author Topic: Fun Builds  (Read 17538 times)

Offline Ightrril

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 28
    • [C¤P]
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Builds
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 12:40:58 am »
Mines.. They're fun.
El Muid with mines (side carro if I only have one mine gunner)
Mine Fish, h-carro front, side mine, may try this with a minotaur too..

Mine/Banshee squid is a nice alternative to the carro, Mineofish can be enjoyable also (although it probably doesn't count as functional).

It's likely to not produce many functional builds, but random ship generators are a lot of fun to mess around with (changing the likelihood of certain guns can make viable ships more likely to appear). Can't beat a flare/banshee/mine Squid ;D

Offline ZnC

• Salutes: 40
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2016, 01:44:59 am »
Double harpoon Ram-amidion.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2016, 06:46:22 am »
4xFlamer + Hades atop mobula.

I took it for fun, then it reminded me I had that Flamer kill achievement. Did it one match. GG.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:50:44 am by Schwalbe »

Offline SteamBrains

• Salutes: 6
    • [ALTO]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 11:09:09 am »
I'm just gonna say it...I miss Hadesmidions. Sad with the Pyra sucking donkey poo right now. Always loved the chaos and terror the Hadesmidion brought. Dual hades ripping into ships, spreading fire everywhere, armor could never stay up and the Hades delivering decent enough crack to the hull to keep crews in a panic.

No way in heck I'd take one now.

Mythical donuts and I take a double engie double gunner double hades pyra. The 2 engineers have a pilot tool and switch out repairing and piloting, one engie has moonshine, the other has claw. It's so much fun

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 11:41:20 am »
Before stamina I loved quad engi spires with three buff hammers. Pilot brings span mall buff kero and upstairs engi has hydro. Start engagements with all buffed guns and components, and a buffed hull with extra span mall makes a big difference. Weaknesses were close range where all three tools become useful, and against heavy balloon popping. It's still great for sniping, but stamina is far too important even to sacrifice the buffed gun and hull power
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:43:02 am by BlackenedPies »