Author Topic: Am I toxic?  (Read 32541 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: Am I toxic?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 06:47:56 pm »
No, but according to my readings, you are mildly radioactive.

Like a banana?

Offline Kestril

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 12:08:12 pm »
Nah, not toxic. The tone of the video was humorous. I think the commenter just read the title and figured that it was a toxic video.

I'd change the title to something a bit more whimsical but other than that it was an enjoyable watch.

Offline C r o w

• Salutes: 15
    • [Lock]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 05:51:44 am »

To explain myself a little: I have some sort of "no bullshit" policy. I don't hold back, although when in better shape and form, I try to choose my wording better.

See, this quote perfectly summarises Schwalbe as he seen by myself, really he is true to his principle. Also he is a nice guy, if he is not in a frustrating situation, but I have yet to meet someone that doesn't get sarcastic, frustrated and/or aggressive in a frustrating situation.

Schwalbe is a swell lad, only he is the antichrist of thin-skinned people in general.
As I was raised in my family by bread and sarcasm I find him extremely funny, but he's like a firestorm for those people who can't handle the heat of his cheeky banter.

I bet my hand that whoever said he was toxic was nothing more than some butthurt lad.
Or some "lolXDsorandom-why-so-salty" kind of troll.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 06:38:41 pm »
Schwalbe gives the best hugs! :D And he can't even deny it.

I'll say in Schwalbe style: to anyone thinking he's toxic - go eat a dick.