Author Topic: Playable Faction: Yesha Empire  (Read 11387 times)

Offline Mattiator

• Salutes: 1
    • [ELP]
    • View Profile
Playable Faction: Yesha Empire
« on: November 16, 2016, 03:39:06 am »
I was a bit disappointed upon starting Alliance for the first time, that my faction of choice, the Yesha Empire was not playable. Is this planned for a future update?

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: Playable Faction: Yesha Empire
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 04:06:41 am »
Yes. Since the game is still in development only 4 out of 6 planned factions are available for now. Yesha will probably be implemented as the last one.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 07:02:26 am »
Alliance has been development for four years, essentially a faction a year. [tongueincheek]So I guess we can expect Yeshan and Arashi a year or two from now.[/tongueincheek]

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 07:08:59 am »
As much as I want Byron to be wrong, I can't deny how long this all has taken to get to where we are now and just hope they aren't last.

Offline Guagadu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 16
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • Guagadu: Twitch
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 09:04:56 am »
The Devs stated during the open alpha session in August that the Yeshan Empire and Arashi League would be released a month after the release of the DLC. When exactly that is set to be, I am not sure, but I believe it should be early next year. Believe me, you aren't the only one waiting desperately for one of the other factions.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 11:31:30 am »
They also stated that the (then called) adventure mode was ready for testing and would begin beta shortly, September 2 years ago, with a possible release Q1 the next year.

So, no offense, but I'll believe it when I see it, because they have no idea what the time table is on their production capabilities.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 12:28:33 pm »
They also stated that the (then called) adventure mode was ready for testing and would begin beta shortly, September 2 years ago, with a possible release Q1 the next year.

So, no offense, but I'll believe it when I see it, because they have no idea what the time table is on their production capabilities.

johncenasalute.jpg
Also, we've been hearing about PS4 release for at least a year.

Offline TuvLord

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 12:34:05 pm »
Any news for those factions ?
Hope we can play them soon

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 01:02:42 pm »
You know, if you search hard enough online, you will come across the Yeshan Ship Designs on an old artists website :D

Also, there are Arashi Ships within Alliance but they are not active - I am not even sure if Muse are going to use them anymore. They will probably redesign them.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:13:42 pm by The Mann »

Offline Akito Tsukino

• Salutes: 0
    • [生霊]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 12:59:08 am »
With the alliance DLC coming out in 2-3 days is any new development with the Yesha Empire? And If not will players be able to switch factions when it does get released?

Offline Daft Loon

• Salutes: 47
    • [◕_◕]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 02:06:40 am »
With the alliance DLC coming out in 2-3 days is any new development with the Yesha Empire? And If not will players be able to switch factions when it does get released?

"Four factions bring four weapons and four ships to start things off, with two more factions being added shortly post-release." - From the latest announcement post on the main website. So you will get the Yesha faction (and the Arashi) however long after release 'shortly' means. Their ship has been shown in a teaser screenshot and briefly in the announcement video so shortly shouldn't stretch too long.

Unless something has changed you should be able to switch faction whenever you like at the cost of some reputation/experience/progress towards unlocks with the faction you leave, you won't lose already unlocked costumes/weapons/ships by doing this.

Offline Naoura

• Salutes: 25
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile