Author Topic: Soundtrack  (Read 9595 times)

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
Soundtrack
« on: February 24, 2013, 06:48:56 pm »
So, I purchased the normal version of the game without realizing that there was a collector's edition. Is there another way that I can get the soundtrack?

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
Re: Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 06:54:21 pm »
We had a collector's edition? When did they start pumping that out? I'd like to get my hands on a copy of the soundtrack, although I'm afraid I haven't a clue whether or where one can buy it. What if we beat the Sound Team 7-0 (and no AI this time, eh? :P), can we get it for free?

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 07:00:45 pm »
We had a collector's edition? When did they start pumping that out? I'd like to get my hands on a copy of the soundtrack, although I'm afraid I haven't a clue whether or where one can buy it. What if we beat the Sound Team 7-0 (and no AI this time, eh? :P), can we get it for free?

The collector's edition has actually been around forever, but Muse haven't really been advertising it much lately. And if Fjords was any indication, beating some devs can't be that hard :P

Offline Clara Skyborn

• Salutes: 48
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 02:29:14 pm »
Since the artists who worked with us on the soundtrack own the rights to their own work, the soundtrack is not for sale separately and is only available through the collector's edition.

There's no way to "upgrade" a regular edition purchase to CE through Steam, but if you email us at feedback@musegames.com we might be able to help you out directly.

Speaking personally, the soundtrack is awesome and well worth the CE price on its own. :)