Author Topic: Stamina skills  (Read 5649 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Stamina skills
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:28:41 pm »
So I suggested awhile ago about muse adding the ability to pick what stamina does.

That way the discussion about what each class should have becomes a moot point as every class has access to whatever 1 skill the player wishes.

To encourage the viability of this.

What would you recommend to be added to the current list of three skills? And just for argument sake you can set one for each given load out you want.

Just a random ones that use all stamina and only usable at full stamina.

Might blow
A player uses his full stamina to full his lungs with air and blow out a fire of 3 stack or lower. Has the same cool down and fire protection as fire extinguisher.

A good kick.
You kick a component and it instantly becomes buffed at half way. So you kick it, and it goes into a buffed state but the meter is only half of what it is.

A right smack
You punch a component and break it. In situations where waiting for fire to extinguish with chem might take too long. Balloon and hull are immune.

Offline Naoura

• Salutes: 25
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: Stamina skills
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 10:51:23 pm »
Would these three work? I figured they would be roughly balanced, if somewhat diffrent from what you were thinking.

Whiskey Ration: Increase crew stamina by 20%, reduces stamina regen by 15% for as long as it is active.

Double-Quick: Increases Stamina regeneration by 20%, reduces stamina by 15% for as long as it is active.

Rally Cry: Stamina usage is unlimited for 8 seconds, 15s cooldown

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 11:32:29 pm »
Mobas seem stupidly popular now days.

Maybe skills are what this game needs?

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 07:52:50 pm »
Would these three work? I figured they would be roughly balanced, if somewhat diffrent from what you were thinking.

Whiskey Ration: Increase crew stamina by 20%, reduces stamina regen by 15% for as long as it is active.

Double-Quick: Increases Stamina regeneration by 20%, reduces stamina by 15% for as long as it is active.

Rally Cry: Stamina usage is unlimited for 8 seconds, 15s cooldown

stamina should be a personal thing and these are passives... all skills should be active skills with actual implementation to gameplay.

e.g. My examples are all pesudo tools.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 10:22:09 pm »
Mobas seem stupidly popular now days.

Maybe skills are what this game needs?

This is annoying enough to balance.

If most players can't even play a basic death match with viable basic loadouts and ships. What makes you think they're smart enough to min/max skills?