Author Topic: COGs Week 6 Papa's Post Analysis  (Read 9732 times)

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
COGs Week 6 Papa's Post Analysis
« on: May 02, 2013, 04:17:07 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Tst-LxhiM&feature=youtu.be

Hello men and women of the COGs, I give you my analysis. As always, feel free to: critique, yell at, call bullshit on, anything and everything within the video. If you're feeling particularly sassy, attacks on my personal character will be accepted for this week only, only on my YT though, I have body guards here.

Anyway, question time: 1.)Do you guys want me to start using social media & if so which sites?
                                      2.)What kind of content (if any) would you guys like to see for ancillary GOIO content? For example:   Community chats about meta and the game?
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Live streams?
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Gameplay videos?
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Tactics?

BAMF of The Week: Door Master

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: COGs Week 6 Papa's Post Analysis
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 09:26:22 pm »
Good analysis as usual.

Looking at the Spire's gun arcs, you'd be able to get a merc, heavy flak, and Artemis on an enemy ship all at once rather easily. That's pretty terrifying.

Offline Door Master

• Salutes: 1
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 06:57:53 am »
Well, I didn't expect to ever get the role of Badass Motherfucker in my life, that's pretty awesome.

Also, especially considering that I've never watched any of your post match analysis' before, to tell the truth, I didn't even know they existed, then Smollett said to check it out as I got mentioned a lot.  I then watched your video and get called Jesus himself and get compared to Mr Sunderland, who is has also commented I see, hello there!  Anyway, I commented and subbed to your channel!

It's pretty epic to receive some awesome feedback!
Thanks Paradox!

Offline Moriarty

• Salutes: 18
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 06:53:13 am »
hmm no awesome analytical break down of week 7? Come to think of it haven't seen papa around much.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 07:39:57 am »
hmm no awesome analytical break down of week 7? Come to think of it haven't seen papa around much.

Don't worry, he hasn't gone anywhere. I've flown with him multiple times in the last week.

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 02:03:22 pm »
I agree, I really enjoy Papa's analysis and I can never get enough of the soft smooth dulcimer tones of his voice.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 03:29:15 pm »
I hope an analysis comes out. I would be much more confident flying tomorrow.

Offline Qwerty Kun

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 23
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 08:43:46 pm »
I believe Papa's computer is shot at the moment, so he doesn't have the capability to create the videos.
A shame as his videos are always amazing :D

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 01:38:24 am »
Computer problems, gotta suitable replacement, should be able to get you some content soonish to early next week.