Author Topic: Guns of Icarus Map Images [DOWNLOAD]  (Read 5479 times)

Offline Atrusario

• Salutes: 6
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
Guns of Icarus Map Images [DOWNLOAD]
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:03:56 pm »
Hello everyone!  8)

I recently began work on a Scenario Editor for Guns of Icarus (More information in THIS thread).

While developing the application, I was surprised to find out that there is no way to access the map images for Guns of Icarus because they are compressed, so I made my own by parsing together screenshots in-game. It didn't take a particularly long time, and isn't a truly monumental task, but for all those who might need them in the future, here they are:

[DOWNLOAD]

Offline Atruejedi

• Salutes: 64
    • [❤❤❤]
    • View Profile
Re: Guns of Icarus Map Images [DOWNLOAD]
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 01:47:15 pm »
Here's a comparison of map sizes. All maps in the game are the same size as Battle on the Dunes EXCEPT Duel at Dawn, Northern Fjords, and Paritan Rumble. Below those maps are superimposed on Dunes. Duel at Dawn is on the bottom left, Fjords is on the top, and Paritan is on the bottom right. Interesting stuff.

And absolutely against Atrusario's wishes, here are resized images to make all map squares roughly 80 pixels ;D

Fjords:

Paritan:

Duel at Dawn:

How adorable!

Offline Atrusario

• Salutes: 6
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 01:48:49 pm »
It's so tiny. *u*

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 03:52:11 pm »
Thanks! All these maps were available on the Guns of Icarus Wiki, but I think that those are a much better resolution.

In exchange, I decided to make public one of my old and no longer up-to-date maps

Just a hint to everyone about what can you possibly do with those. Every single clan should have such thing.