Author Topic: 100s Week of Chaos Skirmish (Set to 1812 overture)  (Read 17331 times)

Offline Kestril

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
100s Week of Chaos Skirmish (Set to 1812 overture)
« on: March 10, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
In celebration of 100 weeks of Chaos Skirmish Saturdays, I made a compilation video of 100 weeks of chaos skirmish.

The Guns Community has been a tight-knit and welcome addition to my life. I may be oversharing, but I've dealt with generalized depression and anxiety for most of my life. I cannot overstate how much comfort this game and the community surrounding it have given me.  Being part of this small, passionate, and dedicated community of airship crew and captains has made my life that little less lonely, and that little more worth living. If just to show up at chaos to try a funny ship build, ,say hi to new friends, or teach a newbie the difference between a mallet and spanner.

Also, I don't think I would have tried my video editing chomps without GoIO. I won't lie, this video is a bit rough, as it was my first time ever video editing and I only had archived, sometimes low-res stream footage to work with. But as the video progresses, I learned to make my cuts better, keep the action more centered with a clear direction from cut-to-cut, and generally learn editing software. I may try the whole youtube thing in the future, eventually.

So, to give back to this wonderful community, and without further ado, I give you 100 Weeks of Chaos Skirmish arranged to the 1812 Overture.

https://youtu.be/Ur6kaQr0PLQ

o7