Author Topic: the titans big brother (reply to join in)  (Read 12168 times)

Offline death note

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
the titans big brother (reply to join in)
« on: June 14, 2016, 06:27:58 am »
the titans big brother- im sure a lot of you know the titan it is sad such a ship crashed yet I have heard of a ship that is bigger than it build in secret in case of an event. what this event might be I'm not sure of but if this were to happen the titans big brother would destroy all living things other than it controller. But we are in luck I will be hand picking people to come with me on an adventure to destroy this ships team and secure the ship but this is to tell you all the history of the titans big brother. A time ago the titan was built a massive ship that could ran hell onto it's foes but a certain clan from a place that no one has ever ventured saw the titan one day and some of you may be asking well how did they find us well that is because on that day there home had just come out of a civil war yet the country was split so each side had equal parts but the people working on the side of the government (not with the force that was the people fight against the government also the government were the good guys in the civil war) did not have enough land for their people and so they set out for new land that could hold the extra people and on there way once the ventured deep and further than any other sailor has they saw the titan. Thinking this ship would attack them they ran, once they were home they reported it and so project x ship began. the funding for this ship was almost to much for the people but they manage and in the end the ship was made yet it was a defensive ship they did not want war it was built thinking there were more titans a lot more and fearing they may attack they needed a super ship. you may now be asking well if it's just in case why are we attacking well I got some info from some buds who attacked and took hostage of the captain and crew of one of there scouts who said that a new man had come to power and that he did not care for politics and made it a 3rd world country and so he wanted to invade with this ship yet the ship was damage from sabotage by the people of the country and so he had to fix it yet when it was done he would take over our country and so I think we must attack and secure the ship- guys im going host a event pm me in game on steam or on the site or just reply to the post, my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/7989ymnxhtps/ :

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: the titans big brother (reply to join in)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 06:40:47 am »
I am so confused... is this roleplay? Is this a game event?

Offline death note

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 07:30:27 am »
i want to say this is the lore of the event i would say its lore even tho part of a event and so i put it here as the event is not fully set up but i finshed the lore so yea this is lore to a event i am going to host soon and i hope it goes for more than 1 part but i depends on the community and how much they enjoy the event or the lore behind it some may just want the story and not to be in the event the story will be here event info to joins is over in events

Offline death note

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 08:09:09 am »
also the man sorry for putting reply to join that was a miss type in tired and didn't see it so yea id rather they pm me or reply to the event post