Author Topic: International Day of Chaos: Win a FREE Alliance DLC key!  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
International Day of Chaos: Win a FREE Alliance DLC key!
« on: June 13, 2016, 07:18:09 pm »
Originally posted at: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/goichaos#announcements/detail/604986861670081730

This was kinda halfway between event and signal tower material.  I opted for signal tower since the giveaway is stream-based.  Feel free to move this to the appropriate section if it's not in the right place.

--------------------------------------------

Happy Monday, Chaotics!

We've already had nine very successful weeks of Chaos Skirmish so far, but this upcoming weekend, we're doing it big. How big, you ask?

How about a Guns of Icarus Alliance DLC giveaway?

Do I have your attention now?

This Saturday, June 18, has been dubbed the International Day of Chaos, which will be livestreamed in its entirity at www.twitch.tv/thatlysanyaguy as usual. The festivities will start with Chaos Skirmish #10 at 9:30PM EST and end when I can't go any further. But after the event ends, the party keeps on going! I'll be hosting a premade team, and my ship will feature nothing but Chaos Skirmish ruleset ships. And we'll keep the party going as long as we can!

During the livestream, I will be giving away a free DLC key to one lucky watcher. To enter, simply watch my livestream during Chaos Skirmish #10, leave a message with your in-game name in it, and then be present at the conclusion of Chaos Skirmish #10 for the giveaway. The winner will need to add me on Steam to receive a copy of the Alliance DLC.

Good luck to everyone who enters, and I look forward to our biggest Chaos Skirmish yet this weekend!

Disclaimer: Co-organizers and co-casters of Chaos Skirmish are ineligible to receive this prize.