Author Topic: Guns of Icarus Multistream  (Read 5575 times)

Offline SippyCupGames

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Guns of Icarus Multistream
« on: June 10, 2016, 09:16:02 am »
Greetings and Salutations,

I am SippyCup, a streamer on Twitch. I am writing this to you because myself and several other streamers are currently planning an event with Guns of Icarus on several channels simultaneously on Saturday 11 June starting at 7 PM EST (no end time decided at this time).

We have divided ourselves into two teams of 4, composed of both streamers and sit-ins. Currently, 6 of the 8 participants will be streaming the competition. Depending on how it works out, we may do this again later on and try to make it a larger event with all four ships filled with streamers who are live during the games(s).

I wanted to extend the invite to everyone I could. Not just an invite for my channels sake, but for the other streamers participating. We are all fairly small and I invite you to check out any/all of those participating listed below prior to the stream and root for your favorite on game day.

I have contacted the devs and they have agreed to participate as well. We hope to get some Q&A with them and might even include Streamers vs Dev Team depending on how things go.

This whole event is falling under the banner of our streamer group, Cast or Die. We will be putting out updates in the coming days via our various Twitter (using #CastorFLY) and Twitch pages.

The following channels will be streaming this:
www.twitch.tv/sippycupgames
www.twitch.tv/poisontvde
www.twitch.tv/kyle_undefined
www.twitch.tv/mrflou
www.twitch.tv/caranoron
www.twitch.tv/alithnul

We hope you join us. Like I said before, feel free to check any/all of us out prior to this weekend so you can root for your favorites! Teams are aligned as follows:
PoisonTVde (aka Dom), Mr. Flou, Kyle_Undefined and Myself
vs
Caranoron and Alithnul who will each be joined by friends who don't stream.

Hope you will Join us this Saturday, 7 PM EST

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Guns of Icarus Multistream
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 01:06:18 pm »
Chaos Saturday Skirmish is a good event to stream.

This event happens at 930pm EDT.

It is an event which randomizes the roles of everybody (ex: join as captain on blue team but you are selected to be in a slot as engineer on red)

Furthermore, this community event uses special game rules to make for interesting match ups.

Of course, this event showcases the far spectrum of relaxed events.

This game also has another recurring event every Sunday which features a more competitive environment which is the Sunday Community Skirmish

Finally, there are events which pop up every now and then which are kind of a hybrid of seriousness and relaxed. The current event that fits this category also happens on Saturday. It is called The Seven Deadly Ships. This event happens at 1500 EDT on Saturday. This event's sign ups are already closed but it is a streamed event and features very unique properties.

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
Re: Guns of Icarus Multistream
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »
Chaos Saturday Skirmish is a good event to stream.

As one of the co-organizers and official streamer of Chaos Skirmish, I think this could be an interesting opportunity for a collab here, especially since you'll be running six streams on Saturday.  I have a few ideas running in my mind right now.

Am I to assume you're the one organizing Cast or Die tomorrow?