Author Topic: The Black Cloak Mercenaries  (Read 5554 times)

Offline Guagadu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 16
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • Guagadu: Twitch
The Black Cloak Mercenaries
« on: June 05, 2016, 02:56:30 pm »
Have you ever watched a competitive event and wished that you could take part, even though you don't have contact with any competitive teams? Well my aim is to change that.

The Black Cloak Mercenaries are a coalition of players who have interest in competitive play, but for whatever reason are unable to participate. The purpose is to get these players together, whether they be single players or a crew of friends, and combine them to field a team and make competitive Guns of Icarus accessible even if you do not have 7 clan mates to fly with.

I do want to be clear. This is NOT a clan. You may fly with the team of Mercenaries regardless of your current clan, as long as you wish to play competitive.

If you are interested in participating, please bring up contact with me. I will begin setting up teams as soon as I possible can. If we are not able to field a full team of mercenaries for an event, available mercenaries will be offered as substitutes to any teams in need.

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
Re: The Black Cloak Mercenaries
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 08:45:35 pm »
Love this concept.  I had considered doing something similar to this as well.  Guess you just beat me to it. :P

Offline Guagadu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 16
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
    • Guagadu: Twitch
Re: The Black Cloak Mercenaries
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 11:34:13 pm »
In order to increase ease of sign-ups I have created a steam group for the coalition. The group can be found here: The Black Cloak Mercenaries.

Sign-ups may be done either through the discussions tab in the steam group or through personal messages to me. Remember, whether you have a single player or a team of 8, you may play under the Black Cloak Mercenary banner.