Off-Topic > The Pit

Huskarr's laboratory (everyone can use it now)

(1/20) > >>

Huskarr:
Huskarr's LaboratoryMy Laboratory is now accessible to everyone.This Laboratory is a place of

use it responsibly. (actually don't be, as crazy as you want to be)
You may use it to show us all your crazy ideas or crazy ask questions (just don't expect sane answers).
I have all the equipment here to create as many wierd and crazy things as you please.

Huskarr

Huskarr:
ok so here is my first design:
The heavy flare gun
I don't have a sketch ready cause I can't draw.

But I do have some stats ready.

The gun's damage types are fire as direct damage and the new damage type LAG as burst damage.
LAG causes all players who look at the blue flare itself to lag for a short while.
A direct hit by the flare starts 20 stacks of fire on any component that it hits. The flare itself renders all cloud cover useless for 50 seconds, but instead of lighting a single cloud up the flare lights up the whole map.

The gun is single shot and has a reload time of 40 seconds. The projectile speed is 400 m/s and the range is 750m. The arming time is one second, so the gun has an arming distance of 400m.
The angles of the gun would be 65 left and right and 45 up and down.

The guns should have some jitter, but the amount is debatable.

ohh and as extra stat the gun ignores chem cycles

Carn:
*while giggling maniacally I cart 50 pounds of thermite and a large bucket of snails over to a hydrologic hammer and anvil*

C r o w:

Minotaur fool gun

I still want for an April Fool's day a Minotaur machine gun.
Optimal range: 75 meters.
Maximum range: 250 meters.
Standard Projectile speed: 35 m/s
Clip size: 9 shots
Rof: 3 shots per second
Reload speed: 3 seconds
Allocation: Both heavy and light guns spots (care not for the clipping in the ship of the model, as it will only be there for April Fool's.
Total horizontal rotation angle: 90 degrees; 45 left, 45 right.
Total vertical rotation angle: 70 degrees; 50 up, 20 down.
No arming time.
Damage would be like the current minotaur.

ShadedExalt:
Jupiter Heavy Field Cannon

Piercing.

Tons, and tons, of piercing damage.

Tiny bit of secondary shatter.

One shot.  10 second reload.  The force of recoil shoves the ship backwards.  Pinpoint accurate.  Arcs of 10/10/10/10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version