Author Topic: Steam Cloud Saving?  (Read 6170 times)

Offline MattDahEpic

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Steam Cloud Saving?
« on: May 25, 2016, 12:42:20 am »
My old computer just died, and to my dismay I had not backed up my saves (I know that's my fault), but being that the game is on steam it isn't too hard to implement steam cloud sync.

Offline Atruejedi

• Salutes: 64
    • [❤❤❤]
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Cloud Saving?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 01:08:51 am »
Er... are we playing the same game? There are no saves... and I've played on multiple PCs and had no issues... you should be fine, hombre. Your stats, characters, etc., will be saved. That's why you have to log into the game every time you launch it.

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 01:56:02 am »
Er... are we playing the same game? There are no saves... and I've played on multiple PCs and had no issues... you should be fine, hombre. Your stats, characters, etc., will be saved. That's why you have to log into the game every time you launch it.

pretty sure keybindings save too. I might be wrong. I have hopped on my account through four computers but do not recall going through the hassel of resetting keys.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 03:25:38 am »

pretty sure keybindings save too. I might be wrong. I have hopped on my account through four computers but do not recall going through the hassel of resetting keys.

When did you do it? I've recently changed computers and had to rebind my keys. As well as disable tutorial tips and profanity filter ;]

Offline Atruejedi

• Salutes: 64
    • [❤❤❤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 12:04:13 pm »

When did you do it? I've recently changed computers and had to rebind my keys. As well as disable tutorial tips and profanity filter ;]

This past fall... I do think I had to re-disable tutorial text and the filter, but I have no memory of having to rebind stuff... I swear it remembered all my key-binds. Maybe I'm crazy. MAYBE I'M CRAZY.

maybe

I'm

CRAZY

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 02:39:19 pm »
disable (...) profanity filter ;]

The first thing you ought to do when flying with me.

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 02:48:07 pm »
Your nickname, levels and costumes are bound to steam account. Keybindings and settings are not saved in the cloud, so you have to tweak them everytime you reinstall the game.