Author Topic: Are you kidding me?  (Read 16430 times)

Offline Zenark

• Salutes: 41
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Are you kidding me?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 01:27:09 pm »
Yup that would probably describe this quite well.

Let's contribute!

Pieman... You have pie in your name... I don't like pie, therfore ... I don't like you >:c

<3

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 01:29:01 pm »
Damn it Zenark, you, obviously being an Ark, didn't save the unicorns during the great flood!

Offline Serenum

• Salutes: 12
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 01:56:46 pm »
When people disconnect rather than abandon a match it often means simple connection problem and not rage quitting. They could have simply left the game and continued playing in another lobby if it had been rage quitting. Unless they stated clearly in the match that they would leave because they had no fun, you cannot be sure whether it was truly rage quitting. My clan was not long ago accused of rage quitting during a match because some of our European members had connection issues and a whole ship disconnected because of that, We tried to explain it during match, but if people immediately assume ragequitting, it's really difficult.

Yup, happened to me last time I palyed, got disconnected 2 times, the second one I coulnt' log back in so I just stopped playing.

Offline TimTim LaBaguette

• Salutes: 8
    • [LBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 10:01:24 pm »
These guys are from a french clan. There is a post about it in the french community forum. It's no surprise nobody has heard of them except french people xD

Offline QKO

• Salutes: 5
    • [TCD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 02:07:21 am »
The attitude you've displayed on the forums is far worse than an doomsday "they're coming" scenario you've been able to come up with so far.
You might not like my attitude, but it really is going to end with "I told you so" if nothing is done (as it always has). If you want to stay politically correct and ignore the problem, go ahead. But then I ask you to refrain from complaining when the game ends up being loaded with ragers and trolls. Because if you do, I will browse google for the biggest "I TOLD YOU SO" picture I can find.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 03:12:36 am »
The attitude you've displayed on the forums is far worse than an doomsday "they're coming" scenario you've been able to come up with so far.
You might not like my attitude, but it really is going to end with "I told you so" if nothing is done (as it always has). If you want to stay politically correct and ignore the problem, go ahead. But then I ask you to refrain from complaining when the game ends up being loaded with ragers and trolls. Because if you do, I will browse google for the biggest "I TOLD YOU SO" picture I can find.
Ok. However, in the meantime, shhhhhhhhh... don't speak.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:14:11 am by Imagine »

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 04:29:26 am »
Silence is golden, duck tape is silver, prepare the chair, we've got a live one here!