Author Topic: -§m- Steel Meridian / Team Highwind  (Read 6673 times)

Offline Red-Xiii

• Salutes: 32
    • [-§ɱ-]
    • View Profile
    • Steel Meridian
-§m- Steel Meridian / Team Highwind
« on: March 25, 2016, 09:18:35 am »

Steel Meridian is looking for smart, and fun folks to add to the fold.  Some of the best times we've had as clan mates has been pulling off wonky builds and learning new angles to come at the game with.  We dont fly the same thing over and over.   We do put the fun of the crew in the fore-front of our minds when we are flying with competent crews.  The aim is to continue to grow our competitive side.  We will not last second counter ship switch.  We will never leave a match of our own volition. 

One of the stipulations is you must at the very least tolerate mines.  No mines.  No entry.  :)  The other is you must be willing to join our discord channel.

Use Chrome (if you must) but I recommend downloading the desktop app.  Join here https://discord.gg/0rNAvPKOse3DKaZt

To join add my name Red-xiii as a friend on Steam and apply in-game.  Logo of Team Highwind as avatar.

Team Highwind was created with the help of [POSH] Nyarlathotep by bringing random people interested in competitive play together.  The awesome logo was created by [ARSR] Blue Blazez who is also the co-creator of Team Highwind.  You don't have to leave your current clan to join the ranks.  If you have just been interested in competitive play and have been holding out, join us and well learn together.  Our first ScS was an enjoyable experience for the crew as a whole which is what prompted our recruitment post here today.  Myself and BlueBlazez are the current captains but others are welcome. 

We represent multiple clans so the only stipulation is respect for your teammates and opponents. 

To Join enter this group on steam http://steamcommunity.com/groups/teamhighwind and/or add Red-Xiii on steam with TeamHighwind as an avatar.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:37:22 am by Red-Xiii »

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: -§m- Steel Meridian / Team Highwind
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 10:41:11 am »
Good luck in your competitive and cooperative endeavours :D

Offline Solidusbucket

• Salutes: 93
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 01:08:09 pm »
Was a blast facing your team in last weeks SCS. Hopefully we can playmore competitions together. You have a really good base of players. I hope it grows.

Offline Red-Xiii

• Salutes: 32
    • [-§ɱ-]
    • View Profile
    • Steel Meridian
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 11:11:02 pm »
We have grown exponentially with the criteria of friendly, listening to advice in game, and friendly to opponents as well.  Any issues with -§m- can be directed to Fapcatfin and myself.  But so far,  all -§m- readily listen to advice, and can be vouched for being a good member on any ship duties.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:14:13 pm by Red-Xiii »