Author Topic: Level requirement to create clans  (Read 37424 times)

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Level requirement to create clans
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2016, 12:41:23 am »
There is no problem to address, this thread from the opening post is an elitest circlejerk. Ceresbane has been doing this for years, Richard is giving it the response it deserves (but maybe feeding the troll a bit too much :p )

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2016, 01:16:00 am »
>or harassing women in the game

I agree with nearly every point you have to give about Ceresbane, but dude, women do not equate to minors.

Errrrm. Pardon me, but where did Richard stated so? ^^
He just listed two of Ceresbane's activities.

Offline Newbluud

• Salutes: 24
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2016, 01:21:59 am »
>or harassing women in the game

I agree with nearly every point you have to give about Ceresbane, but dude, women do not equate to minors.

Errrrm. Pardon me, but where did Richard stated so? ^^
He just listed two of Ceresbane's activities.
Maybe I am tired, but from what I read, I see him stating that he only dealt with Ceresbane where he felt needed, and this was included in the list. I don't really see the need to distinguish "harassing women" from any other antisocial behaviour towards other player unless you see this as some kind of special case which requires outside interference more than harassment of any other player.

Offline Red-Xiii

• Salutes: 32
    • [-§ɱ-]
    • View Profile
    • Steel Meridian
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2016, 09:11:39 am »
I dont want to be the guy that jumps on the bandwagon but even the attempt to legitimize this topic by a "proper" discussion on level requirements for clans is a waste.  You dont help the community by limiting who can do what.  You dont make people stick around by creating hoops so small they break their necks trying to get through.   If people want clans they create them. 

I have no idea why people even entertain this elitist thinking from the start.  Jazzhand rips noobs apart from the safety of spectator slot or blocking anyone that opposes him in game.  This person is a bigger problem to deal with than this topic.

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2016, 01:16:31 pm »
I dont want to be the guy that jumps on the bandwagon but even the attempt to legitimize this topic by a "proper" discussion on level requirements for clans is a waste.  You dont help the community by limiting who can do what.  You dont make people stick around by creating hoops so small they break their necks trying to get through.   If people want clans they create them. 

I have no idea why people even entertain this elitist thinking from the start.  Jazzhand rips noobs apart from the safety of spectator slot or blocking anyone that opposes him in game.  This person is a bigger problem to deal with than this topic.

I wholeheartedly agree with all you said. I even mailed about him to bloody Muse, but they don't seem to give a shit that much.

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2016, 04:32:01 pm »
Time to delete the thread and pretend it never happened.