Author Topic: How would you balance/change the game?  (Read 24734 times)

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: How would you balance/change the game?
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2016, 12:54:02 pm »
I would do the same thing I mentioned in that Mobula nerf thread, which is something somebody already wanted to do: Buff all ships, except the Mobula to create more diversity in ship stats, which is done through defining each ship's role more cleary.

If the ships have more extreme stats, like the Mobula has with its vertical acceleration, then they could also work better in Alliance Mode when fighting millions of little air planes.

Offline Fynx

• Salutes: 30
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: How would you balance/change the game?
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 03:35:18 pm »
I would do the same thing I mentioned in that Mobula nerf thread, which is something somebody already wanted to do: Buff all ships, except the Mobula to create more diversity in ship stats, which is done through defining each ship's role more clearly.

Squids already considered strong enough or too strong.
Hwachafish already OP, buff the heavy carro (what is in plans from what I understand) and blenderfish is viable.
Pyramidion just got buffed and the time will tell if it's okay.

Junker and galleon are balanced in some weird way, but it is some sort of reasonable balance.
Both of these ships are easily disabled from medium/long range by mobulas. I don't think anything can be done with it. Would it be better if the mobula gets heavily nerfed in close range? I don't know.

And of course there is a spire.